Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ten Inventions In Nursing Field

my corner of cinema.


Today has been a year since, after the unfortunate experience of seeing Avatar in film, an explosion of bad temper gave way, which Big Bang to the creation of this micro-universe, in the form of blog, I had to good baptized with the name of "Vimoga Corner" .
365 days, 136 entries, a name change, changes in page layout, 32 comments to your entries, and received over 4400 visits later ... This corner continues. Write to him, which initially was an occasional activity, has become part of my daily tasks ... and still a pleasure.
I look forward to devoting time to see and talk about movies for this entry, and who started the second year of this blog, there is only one aspect of the many published here for the next 364 days remaining before the next anniversary.
And thanks especially to all (and all) the (those) who follow me (officially or not). Know that you are not sure why this activity I would be so pleasant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment