Saturday, September 11, 2010

On Club Penguin How Do You Get A Rainbow Puffle

missing me now from Earth, and your presence I will hide, and I will be wandering abroad in the earth, and whoever shall find me, LORD

missing me today I have here on Earth, and your presence I will hide, and I will be wandering abroad in the earth, and whoever shall find me, kill me. It seems that the crafty
Cain had already realized that the Earth was also of Adam and Eve men that God had created. "Whoever shall find me, kill me," he says. Who could be those either if they were not more than three in the new world created?


Genesis 4:15 And the Lord replied, "Surely anyone who kills Cain will be punished sevenfold. LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest they kill anyone who found him. Take
chestnuts!, Is not saying so Cain, is that it recognizes and confirms God, it is clear already that the world was inhabited by about "anyone" who had not left God's hands. And back to the division, first created by the god, and other descendants of the "any." And who could be those "any" that God had not created, where they come from? Who created them if it had created him? God himself acknowledges that "any" are there even if not created, which belies its own story about creation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment