Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vhs Adapters /mini Dv

URUGUAY COLOMBIA


A brilliant performance, Pablo Cuevas on Sunday to beat Santiago Giraldo of Colombia in straight sets, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4, and gave the victory to Uruguay in the series by 3-1, so the whole sky achieved the qualification for the final American Group I Davis Cup, which will face Brazil. The

Salta was superior throughout the match, which it seemed that hard before taking into account the ranking of a coffee, 44 ATP, and his Uruguayan counterpart, 66. Cuevas

clearly dominated the first and second set. The third was when Girlando more complicated and what happened, but he recovered to match, break and 5-4 with the service made on their behalf, to settle the game in the final point.

With the win in the key passage Uruguay won the final of the American Group I Davis Cup, a body which will play against Brazil.

After the game, Cuevas said that the doubles and his first single to Alexander Fala were his most difficult moments in the series. "The double was one of the most difficult and the first singles, mostly because he was a rival I do not like playing against him, I did a couple of times and lost, I feel uncomfortable when I play. But without both tennis and a great attitude could very well end up competing and that was the key, "he told VTV.

Looking ahead to its season, the number one racket Uruguay pointed out that these successes can give a good morale boost for their next tournaments. "This is a good springboard to start winning in the next, but I come hard tournaments this weekend tough games," said.

"Do not start well but ended up competing I think my best times. Around the tennis was not the best, but competed well and stayed all the time. I saved a thousand opportunities to break and it shows that I was very focused and very calm at the time of play, "he added.

facebook group

0 comments:

Post a Comment